Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hello

Hi

My name is David Csont and I am an Artist. Over the past 20+ years I have been an architectural Illustrator. While doing thousands of renderings has been a great way to make a living, and I have enjoyed every minute of it, It has been in my mind to spend more time pursuing a purer, more personal form of painting.

I have always done plein air painting. My job has allowed me to travel all over the world and see some really amazing places and what I have found is that a photo can give you an image,but a painting or drawing gives you a true visual memory or record of what you seen and experienced.

This year I promised myself I would do more plein air painting. I also applied for the Plein Air Easton Festival and was selected so.. as Rocky got ready for the big fight with Apollo Creed, I am now in training for the big event in July! While I won't be downing raw eggs and pounding raw meat, I will be doing a lot of paintings to prepare, and thought I would post them and see what people think. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment